- By default, if a Customer places multiple Orders, the system will always assign all those Orders to a single Vehicle
- This article will instruct you on how to configure so that each Order will be delivered by a separate vehicle, by setting up the Orders as Split Orders
- You must disable the configuration Split Delivery. To disable the configuration Split Delivery, follow the steps below
- Step 1: Navigate to tab Organization
- Step 2: Edit information for a Branch (the organization must be a Branch)
- Step 3: Click the tab More Configuration > Algorithm
- Step 4: Scroll down and untick the box of Split Delivery
- Step 5: Click Save for changes to take effects.
- During the Order creation process using Web form, tick the Separate Vehicle checkbox for Every Order placed by the same Customer
- During the Order creation process using Web form, input the value TRUE into the Splitted cell of every Order placed by the same Customer
- During the Route Plan Optimization process, each Split Order of the same Customer will be assigned to a different Vehicle
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?