For online support, customers can choose one of the following channels
For Abivin Chat Support, you can directly ask for support when using the Website and the Mobile App. Follow these instructions to chat with our Customer Support:
Step 1: Log in to Abivin vRoute account and go to the [Message Icon] at the bottom left corner your the screen as follows:
- Click on the [Message Icon] to chat with our Customer Support.
Step 2: Choose a language: [Tiếng Việt] or [English].
Step 3: Describe the problems then press [Enter] to send the message.
- You can check out FAQs to find answers to any common questions for different modules.
- You should describe your facing issues clearly together with screenshots so the issues could be easier to understand and resolve.
Step 1: After logging in your Mobile account, please tap on the [Avatar Icon] and choose the [Message Icon] on the bottom right corner of your device to find a solution for your situation.
Step 2: Here, there are 2 options to find the answers you need which are:
- Find a similar questions to yours on FAQs which is divided into small modules like in the Website.
- If you cannot find a proper solution for your problem, please ask for support by choosing [Message us]
Step 3: Choose a language: [Tiếng Việt] or [English].
Step 4: Describe the problems then press [Enter] to send the message.
- Please noted that you should describe your facing issues clearly together with screenshots so the issues could be easier to understand and resolve.
- Or Customers can also actively read the user guide or search for common issues when using the software at: https://docs.abivin.com/
- Type the search term and press [Enter].
Customers can send a direct email to [email protected] with the following format:
Step 1: Enter your firm's name and your issues in the [Subject] section
Example: [Abivin] Can't optimize the route.
Step 2: Specify description of the problems in the [Content] section of the email. A detailed description will help us to figure out what the problem is easier.
Note: You should attach the screenshot of the problems or errors.
Step 3: After filling in all the information, click [Send] button.
For better and in-time support service, customers should use the same email adress as registered on Abivin.
Customers can ask for support directly via instant message channels based on the agreement between Abivin and customers.
Above are some methods to help customer raise issue while using the system. After receiving the customer's request, Customer Support Department will respond based on Abivin vRoute Service Level Agreement.
Updated 12 months ago