- Throughout the delivery process of the order, you can keep track of the status of the mobile tasks on Web app, using the Tasks function
- As you lock a Delivery Route during the Route Plan Optimization process, the tasks of all Orders on that Delivery Route will be generated automatically over at the tab Tasks > Tasks
- To filter Tasks, please follow the steps below
- Step 1: Click the Filter icon on the right of the screen, above the Task List to open the Filter
- Step 2: On the Filter, select the attribute of the Tasks you want to filter. There are Tasks with Date attribute and Tasks with String attribute
|Tasks with Date attribute||Tasks with String attribute|
- After you select the attribute for the Filter, you will need to select the value for attributes. The attributes will be the criteria to filter Tasks.
- 1 - To filter Tasks with Date Attribute (Completed Time, Created At, Start Date, Due Date), please click the calendar symbol then select the time period you want to filter task on the drop-down calendar
- 2 - To filter Tasks with String Attribute (Organization, Customer, Task Status, Assign To, Action), please click the descending arrow . A drop-down list will show up. On the drop-down list, tick the box of the values you want to filter. You could tick more than one value.
- If an attribute has too many values, the drop-down list will only display some sample values. If you want to search for a value that is not listed in the drop-down list, you could enter information related to that value into the search bar. Below is the list of Searchable Values for each Task Attribute.
|Task Attribute||Searchable Values|
For example: If you want to filter tasks related to an Action, you could enter either the Action Name or Action Code in the search bar then select the result from the returning list.
You could add more Filter by click the plus icon and repeat the same steps as mentioned above
- If you want to delete the unwanted filter, click the corresponding delete symbol
- Step 3: Click Apply for changes to take effect.
- Below are the information of a task
|Task Code||Management code of the task|
|Order Code||The Order to which the task is associated|
|Task Name||Name of the task|
|Organizations||The Depot from where the Order originated|
|Assigned to||The Driver who delivered the Order|
|Customer||The customer who placed the Order|
|Created At||The time point when the Order was created|
|Start Date||The time point when the task should have been started as planned|
|Due date||The time point when the task should have been finished as planned|
|Completion Date||The time point when the task was actually finished|
This time point is the time point when the tasks was successfully submitted from the Mobile app to the Web app
|Results||Result of the task|
|Status||Status of the task|
Below are the possible statuses:
|Action||The action associated with the task|
- To view the details of submitted tasks (Tasks which have the status value to be Completed), click on the icon Submit under the column Edit
- Upon clicking on the icon Submit , you will be directed to the task detail screen. On this screen, you can view the documents (Check-in, Check-out photos, Electronic Proof of Delivery, Customer signature etc.) that have been submitted from the Mobile app
- You can combine the search/filter functions to increase result accuracy. Note that when you combine two date ranges (Order Date and Order creation date), those two date ranges must have overlapping range, else there would be no result
- Selecting date range exceed 07 days is discouraged, because that could very likely cause system unstability due to too many tasks
Updated over 1 year ago