Optimizing a route of more than 24 hours applies for orders with customers' location in far distance with the Depot and the delivery time is more than 24 hours.
1.1. Change the operation time of the customer and the vehicle (The open time, the close time) and make sure that longer than 24 hours.
- Follow these steps to configure the operation time of the customers.
Step 1: Go to [Partners].
Step 2: Click on the [Edit] button to modify customer information.
Step 3: Configure Open time and Close time (more than 24 hours), then press [Save].
- Follow these steps to configure the operation time of the vehicle.
Step 1: Go to [Transportation].
Step 2: Click on the [Edit] button to update the vehicle's configurations.
Step 3: Configure Open time and Stop time (more than 24 hours), then press [Save].
1.2. How to create an order of the route for more than 24 hours.
- You can create new orders by Web Form or Excel file as normal. In case you do not know how to create new orders, please find more information here.
1.3. How to optimize the route for more than 24 hours.
- Go to [Transportation] and [Map View] to optimize for your newly created orders as normal. In case you do not know how to optimze the route, please find more information here.
- A route for more than 24 hours will be planned based on the operation time of the vehicle.
Example: As the Start time of the vehicle is at 20:00 and its Close time is 100:00, the route will be planned starting at 20:00.
- The Driver conducts 3 tasks: Loading, Delivery, End day in the Mobile App.
Example: The route plan in the website lasts in 2 days (26/01/2021 and 27/01/2021). The Mobile app will display 3 task including loading, delivery, end days in those 2 days.
In the task, [Loading] and [Delivery] states that conclude in 26/01 but the drivers conduct tasks in 27/01. There will be no Submit button in this situation and the driver cannot conduct this task anymore.
In the task: [End_day] states the completing day on 27/01 but the driver conducts the task before that time will lead to no submit button and the driver cannot do this task anymore.
- The steps of conducting tasks in the Mobile App
Step 1: Drivers sign in their mobile app account.
Step 2: As per the below image, the drive will conduct [Loading] and [Delivery] tasks on 26/01/2021.
Step 3: On 27/01/2021, the driver will conduct [End_day] task and Submit.
Updated over 1 year ago